Back to the Future Resources
Jump to navigation Jump to search
↑ Back to SF Resources
|This is a list of Cosplay resources.|
The resources listed here are known to be patterned after celebrities, trademarked images, things from works of fiction, or a combination of these groups.
Poser and Daz Free Resources recommends using Cosplay resources only in non-commercial works.
Free resources for Back to the Future renders. Note that these should be used for non-commercial works only, unless you happen to be Robert Zemeckis or Bob Gale.
- '66 Fastback Time Machine
- After Marty destroyed the time machine with that freight train, I broke into the junkyard that night and managed to salvage much of the power and temporal systems. The DeLorean was beyond repair so I used an old 1966 Mustang fastback that was there to rebuild the time machine with. (This is what happens when you get snowed in for 4 days) VUE: Object is complete, with open/close doors & hood and posable wheels OBJ: Model is separated into sections for posing/animating - should assemble easily enough but is a polygon BEAST - recommend lots of RAM and a GPU to deal with this model.
- Back to the Future Guitar
- texture for the S3D Guitar
- Back to the Future Hoverboard
- texture for Renderosity's TBR Skate Park skateboard
- BTTF-Prototype Flyer for Poser
- BTTF-Prototype Retro for Poser
- BTTF-SteamEngineTM for Poser
- RC Remote Control BTTF
- obj and vob