Category:Page Needing Image
These pages do not have images, and thus are excellent candidates for contributions by people who like making renders. If you add an image to one of the pages listed here, please remove the "Page Needing Image" category from the end of the page if it was added manually.
This is not to say that you can't make an image for any other page on the wiki - some pages (such as the Galadriel Outfit, MFD, RoadGypsy MKII, and Texture Challenge pages) benefit from multiple images. This is just a list of pages that don't have any images at all.
Please remember the guidelines we have in place so we don't end up in court:
- Make a new image; don't steal the official one or anyone else's work. (There's no problem with you re-using your own work, of course, but remember this wiki offers its content with a CC-BY/SA license by default. Also, if the resource creator gives permission to re-use an image, it's okay to re-use it as long as you link back to that permission on the image file page; see File:Lehair.jpg for an example of how to do this.)
- No nudity.
- No sexualization of minors.
Images included in a "Freebiebox" will be re-sized to 250 pixels wide if they aren't that size already. Images on other parts of a page can be of any size.
How to Add Images to the Wiki
The first step is to make the image. Consult your copy of Poser or Daz Studio or Blender or whatever you're using to render images.
The second step is to upload the image to the wiki. If your wiki rights are "confirmed" or better, you should be able to upload images without too much fuss.
- There's a link in the left-side menu, under "Tools", that reads "Upload file" - that takes you to the image-upload page.
- There are three large boxes on the Upload file page.
- The first is called "Source file" and has a Browse button; you'd select the Browse button and then choose the render that you want to upload the way you'd usually choose a file.
- The second box is called "File description" and has four things to complete.
- After you select a file to upload, "Destination filename:" should be filled in with the name of the file that you're uploading - you can change it or leave it alone.
- "Summary:" is where you describe the image.
- "Licensing:" is where you set the re-use rights - if you don't choose one, the wiki's license of Attribution-ShareAlike will be used.
- "Categories" are optional, and if you don't add any, somebody else will add them for you.
- The third box is "Upload options" - you can leave those checkboxes as they are.
Once you have everything filled in, click on the "Upload file" box at the bottom of the page.
The third step is to add the image to a page.
- When you edit the page, you might see the code for a "Freebiebox" at the very start of the page, and that will have a line that reads "| image =" If there's nothing after the equals sign, type the name of the uploaded file in after the equals sign, and save the page. The image should show up on the page.
- If you want to make a gallery of many images, learn how at Category:Page Needing Gallery.
- There are other ways to make an image appear on a page, and https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Images describes most of them.
Pages in category "Page Needing Image"
The following 123 pages are in this category, out of 8,430 total.(previous page) (next page)
- The X Suit for V4/A4
- X Suits for V4 Bodysuit
- X Uniform for V4 Bodysuit
- X-23 for v4
- X-Wing Fighter
- Xandra V4 face and body morphs + 3 poses
- XBack Dress for Victoria 4.2
- XENO Character for V4
- XL Shirt for Genesis 8 Female
- Xmas 2014 Gift Santa
- Xmas 2015 Gift Rudolf
- Xmas Kitty
- Xmas Mats for Doc's Clothes
- Xmas Mats for Eepo's Clothes
- Xmas Set 1 for V4
- Xmas SIMPLE mix n match for V3 MFD
- Xmas Sparkle Hair Materials for Star!
- Xtreme Rogue for V4 Bodysuit
- Xuu4u's PoserG2 QPosePack1 Kneeling
- XXXL Meat Mincer
- Y-Wing Fighter
- The Y-Wing
- Y-Wing-Clone Wars Era
- Yachting Footwear V4
- Yan-gant-y-tan M4
- Yelizaveta: Cute, Chubby Morph for Ayana Doll
- Yellow Crushed Velvet MFD
- Yellow Victorian style MFD
- Yeoman Poses for M3 and V3
- Yew Longbow
- Yinda for V4
- Yoga for Aiko 3
- Yoga for Steph 3 Petite
- Yoga/Workout Outfit for Genesis 2 Female
- Yokasobi's Dwarf Morph
- Yoshi for M4
- Young N Sassy Panty Set For Genesis
- Young Norse Trickster God Headpiece for M4
- Your Neighbor, scene for Poser 6
- Your Wish Is My Command
- YT for 響子
- Yui01 for Victoria4.2 Base
- Yukiko suit for V4 (FREE)
- Yukine for v4
- Yule for H3/D3
- Yumi Head Morph
- Yuna for MayaDoll
- Yupaw - Toon lady for Gen3F and Gen3 Kururu
- Yuriko for Aiko3 LE
- Yweeb Christmas Hat
- YWEEB SITTING POSES
- Yweeb XMas Hat Textures
- Zahn Vest for V4Male
- Zany for V4
- ZebraDot MFD
- Zenme dress foor dawn
- Zero-X Assembly Control
- Zeta Armor
- ZFluid 001
- ZFluid 002
- ZFluid 003
- ZFluid 004
- Ziggy Red Planet Arachnid Morph for Genesis
- Zip short for G3M
- ZLATA and TOTO - BOAT
- Zlata Rag Doll Textures
- Zoe Dress and 10 Styles for PE - Poser
- 'Zoey' Slingback Wedges For G3F
- Zombie for V3
- Zombie Poses
- Zorevia Face & Body Morph for V4 + 2 poses
- Zumina - Face for V4
- Zylinder for Doctor Pitterbill
- Zyta for V3