Category:Page Needing Image
These pages do not have images, and thus are excellent candidates for contributions by people who like making renders. If you add an image to one of the pages listed here, please remove the "Page Needing Image" category from the end of the page if it was added manually.
This is not to say that you can't make an image for any other page on the wiki - some pages (such as the Galadriel Outfit, MFD, RoadGypsy MKII, and Texture Challenge pages) benefit from multiple images. This is just a list of pages that don't have any images at all.
Please remember the guidelines we have in place so we don't end up in court:
- Make a new image; don't steal the official one or anyone else's work. (There's no problem with you re-using your own work, of course, but remember this wiki offers its content with a CC-BY/SA license by default. Also, if the resource creator gives permission to re-use an image, it's okay to re-use it as long as you link back to that permission on the image file page; see File:Lehair.jpg for an example of how to do this.)
- No nudity.
- No sexualization of minors.
Images included in a "Freebiebox" will be re-sized to 250 pixels wide if they aren't that size already. Images on other parts of a page can be of any size.
How to Add Images to the WikiEdit
The first step is to make the image. Consult your copy of Poser or Daz Studio or Blender or whatever you're using to render images.
The second step is to upload the image to the wiki. If your wiki rights are "confirmed" or better, you should be able to upload images without too much fuss.
- There's a link in the left-side menu, under "Tools", that reads "Upload file" - that takes you to the image-upload page.
- There are three large boxes on the Upload file page.
- The first is called "Source file" and has a Browse button; you'd select the Browse button and then choose the render that you want to upload the way you'd usually choose a file.
- The second box is called "File description" and has four things to complete.
- After you select a file to upload, "Destination filename:" should be filled in with the name of the file that you're uploading - you can change it or leave it alone.
- "Summary:" is where you describe the image.
- "Licensing:" is where you set the re-use rights - if you don't choose one, the wiki's license of Attribution-ShareAlike will be used.
- "Categories" are optional, and if you don't add any, somebody else will add them for you.
- The third box is "Upload options" - you can leave those checkboxes as they are.
Once you have everything filled in, click on the "Upload file" box at the bottom of the page.
The third step is to add the image to a page.
- When you edit the page, you might see the code for a "Freebiebox" at the very start of the page, and that will have a line that reads "| image =" If there's nothing after the equals sign, type the name of the uploaded file in after the equals sign, and save the page. The image should show up on the page.
- If you want to make a gallery of many images, learn how at Category:Page Needing Gallery.
- There are other ways to make an image appear on a page, and https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Images describes most of them.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Page Needing Gallery (673 P)
Pages in category "Page Needing Image"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 8,445 total.(previous page) (next page)
- 10 expressions for Dennis
- 10 EyeMats & Textures for PH
- 10 Faces for PHFLoRes
- 10 inches Platform Mules for G3F
- 10 Poses for Dawn
- 10 times pushup animated pose
- 100 Super Hero Poses for the Mil4 Figures
- 12 Cat and V4 Poses
- 12 Days of Princess - Drizella
- 12 Days of Villainess - Anastasia
- 12 Days of Villainess - Cruella de Ville
- 12 Days of Villainess - Lady Tremaine
- 12 Days of Villainess - Maleficient
- 12 Days of Villainess - Mother Gothel
- 12 Days of Villainess - Narissa
- 12 Days of Villainess - Queen Grimhilde
- 12 Days of Villainess - Ursula
- 12 Days of Villainess - Vanessa
- 12 Days of Villainess - Yzma
- 12 Eye Textures for Nina
- 12 Hand Poses for Posette (P4 Woman)
- 12 Hand Poses for Victoria 3
- 12 Versatile Poses for Posette
- 13 Ballet Poses for Aiko3
- 135 Morphs for Laura 3
- 14 Fantasy Posen For Kiki
- 14th Century style Great helm for M3 & Templar sword
- 15 Ichiro Poses
- 15 Piercing Props for Michael 4
- 15th Century for Michael 3
- 15th. Century Gothic Mace.
- 16 oz. Beverage cans
- 16 Piercing Props for David 3
- 16 Piercing Props for Michael 3
- 16th century Crossbow Prop
- 1800's Horse Buggy for Maya & Poser
- 18hits combos animated pose
- 1920 Bungalow (Kit house)
- 1920 Porch swing (updated 10/09)
- 1930 Bedroom
- 1930 Toon Kitchen
- 1937 Race car
- 1940 Homette
- 1950's SHOP INTERIOR
- 1978 Cobra RV Add On Blinds and Cab Curtains
- 19th Century Underwear
- 2 Bracelets for Kururu
- 2 Cat Poses
- 2 Cool - M4
- 2 Free New Tinzel Lights
- 2 fz poses
- 2 Gun poses for G8 Male
- 2 Jakarandabäume
- 2 kisses for G3F
- 2 Male textures for V3
- 2 poses for Ice skating / Patins à glace
- 2 Stumps
- 2 Textures for the MFD
- 2-Tone for G3M
- 20 Coat 01
- 20 Coat 02
- 20 Coat 03
- 20 Coat 04
- 20 Coat 05
- 20 Coat 06
- 20 Coat 07
- 20 Coat 08
- 20 Coat 09
- 20 Coat Pose Body Injection
- 20 POSES FOR JAMES AND MORE..
- 200 Plus - Head & Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Female(s)
- 200 Plus - Head & Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Male(s)
- 200 Plus Head and Face Morphs for Genesis 8 Male(s)
- 2001 Clavius Base, obj file, lwo file
- 2001 Discovery Pod Bay
- 2001: A Space Odessey - Discovery
- 2001: A Space Odessey - Eva Pod
- 2012 Props & Poses V4
- 2014 Sickle
- 2015 Halloween for Morphing Fantasy Dress
- 21 More Aiko3 Head Morphs
- 22 Hairfits For Aina
- 23rd Century Earpiece
- 24 hand-painted fantasy eyes for Nana
- 2Tone Dress for Genesis 3 Female(s)
- 3 asymetrics skirt for G3F
- 3 fanblades
- 3 Futuristic Games for P6
- 3 Piece Dress for Terai Yuki 2
- 3 poses for G3F
- 3 poses for V4
- 3 Skin Tones & Eye Colors for Kururu
- 3 Street / hip hop poses for V5
- 3-Crystals Bracelet
- 3-layered Dress for V4
- 30 Mirrored Poses For Genesis 8 Male
- 31M Rifle (Carbine) for Poser
- 35 cameras 14 lights for Daz Studio
- 35 Krystal Poses
- 35 Krystal's Expressions
- 3d clothing display stand
- 3D Glasses
- 3D numbers
- 3d RSS Icon Props
- 3D Universe Toon Frog
- 3D Universe's Toon Baby
- 3Dimitri - Mini Angel
- 3Dream Pony Tail
- 3DS Eye Gotcha
- 3DToons Space and beyond free Bundle
- 3rd Ethnic Face Morph for SP3
- 3Stone Ring for Genesis 3 Female
- 3toneboots for A3
- 4 Corners
- 4 Couch Poses
- The 4 Elements for MFD
- 4 Faces K2
- 4 Fantasy Poses for V4 and M4
- 4 Hair Refits for G2F V6
- 4 King's Uniform - Hiro 3
- 4 King's Uniform, Commander - Hiro 3
- 4 poses for V4.1
- 4 Tai Chi poses 01 for M5
- 40 Beach Hut Poses for Genesis 3 Female and Male
- 42 Hero Poses for V3
- 45 RPM Earring Props
- A 's "Daisy Bold Colors" for Lady LittleFox Daisy
- A 's "Fashion Poses" for DAZ's Victoria 3
- A 's James Underwear to Daz's Michael 4
- A 's Milk&Cookies
- A 's Pomegranate
- A 's Poses for Angry Man freebie by ExprssnImg
- A simple dress..
- A-Basics for Mavka
- A2-Jacket- G1
- A3 A to Z
- A3 Bballuniform
- A3 Bikini
- A3 Boots
- A3 Casual Accessories
- A3 Cat Girl Poses
- A3 Cazual
- A3 Circular Skirt
- A3 Dice
- A3 Diffuse Dark Elf
- A3 Dolls Collection vol.1
- A3 Dolls Collection vol.2
- A3 Dolls Collection vol.3
- A3 Dress1
- A3 Glass
- A3 Go-Go Style
- A3-Greek Style Dress
- A3 Hooded Sweatshirt