↑ Back to Materials and Shaders
Seamless Tiles are textures designed to be applied to resources in a way that they can be applied more than once without showing a seam between copies of the tiles.
Checkerboards, tartans, and ceramic-tile squares are simple seamless tiles; there are more subtle tiles available.
No images, please, unless the seamless tile is specifically marked as being redistributable. If you want to show off a seamless tile, please use it on another free resource. (For example, the image for Texture Challenge 30 has a seamless tile from Softly Plaidly- Peachy Keen on the shirt, showing off the tile without redistributing it.)
- Seamless (tiling) bone texture
- Seamless Fabric Fun - Sampler
- Seamless Pattern 1
- Seamless Pattern 6
- Seamless Pattern 7
- Seamless Textures
- Seamless Textures 2
- Seamless Tiles (by Bea)
- Seamless Tiles Merchant Resource
- Seamless TOS bedsheet texture (Cosplay: Star Trek)
- Seamless wallpaper: The August Meadow Collection
- Seamless wallpaper:The Classic Floral Collection
- Seamless wallpaper: The French Floral Collection
- Seamless wallpaper: The Vienna Frieze Collection
- Shadowhawks Water Flower Floor Tile (Daz Studio only)
- Softly Plaidly- Peachy Keen
- Space Ship--base plate textures
- Stripes N Stuff Exclusive
- Called "plaids" in the USA.