Obeying the "no nudity" rule on this wiki means figures need to wear clothes. This index page is all about the free clothes.
This is the big list for free wardrobe items. If there is an appropriate Wardrobe subpage for your link, please add it there; otherwise, add it to the page for the figure that the wardrobe fits, (creating the page for the figure if necessary). If it's prop wardrobe that isn't parented to (or designed for) a particular figure, list it under "Other Wardrobe" here.
If you want a wardrobe page to show up on the Dynamic wardrobe list, add "Dynamic" to the page's category list.
Wardrobe Pages by FigureEdit
These figures have their own dedicated Wardrobe sub-pages. (In a few cases, the pages are shared between compatible figures.) Other figures have their wardrobe listed on their main pages.
Wardrobe Pages by SourceEdit
Wardrobe Pages by ThemeEdit
- Dynamic wardrobe (an auto-generated list)
- Headgear - hats, headscarves, and other things to wear on the head.
- Jewelry (manually-generated list containing Jewelry, some of which do not have pages yet)
- Star Trek Resources/Wardrobe
- Star Wars Resources/Wardrobe
- Wings (manually-generated list containing Wings, some of which do not have pages yet)
Wardrobe Pages by TypeEdit
- Accessories (an auto-generated list)
- Complete Outfits (an auto-generated list)
- Dresses (an auto-generated list)
- Sleeveless strapless minidress (an auto-generated list)
- Fetishwear (an auto-generated list)
- Footwear (an auto-generated list)
- Jewelry (an auto-generated list)
- One-piece clothing (an auto-generated list)
- Outerwear (an auto-generated list)
- Pants and Skirts (an auto-generated list)
- Shirts, Blouses, and Other Tops (an auto-generated list)
- Swimwear (an auto-generated list)
- Wings (an auto-generated list)
There are more starter meshes for Wardrobe on the individual figures' pages under Utilities.
- Cloth Room Presets
- These presets are designed to be used in the Poser Cloth Room. They will define the characteristics of the cloth simulation. The settings are subjective, if you require your silk to be silkier adjust as required. They are only intended as a guide.
Other Wardrobe and AccessoriesEdit
Others are under Wardrobe Pages by Type
- Universal Clothing Concept: The Tunic
- Daz Studio 4.10 + (required for dForce). This is an universal garment, a tunic inspired by what the slaves of antiquity used to wear. Thanks to dForce, we can now design clothings that can be worn by almost any figure of any gender, any stoutness and any age, from Victoria 1 to Genesis 8, through Kids 4 and the Freak
- Sleevewings dress (Poser only) (Poser dynamic)
- Dress with Cloak
- Obj, FBX, 3ds, Max
Shirts, Blouses, and Other TopsEdit
- Bomb Vest
Pants and SkirtsEdit
- Japanes Props: Sandals
- Slide Chunk Sandal
- OBJ. Tested with Daz Victora 8 in Daz Studio 4.12, These are manually posed and do not conform automatically. Recommended import scale in Daz Studio is probably around 50%
- 3D Elf Girl Outfit model
- Obj, FBX, 3ds
- top, collar, sleeves, belt, skirt, ankle braces
- Roupa no chão Obj 3D
- The text on the image translates to 'Clothes on the floor OBJ' and that's what's in the Zip file, an OBJ and textures.
- 80's Legwarmers
- Prop Wardrobe - no figure specified in readme
- Basic Bow Tie Prop - OBJ
- OBJ file of a simple UV mapped bow tie. It was sized to fit the Gensis 2 Male Tuxedo shirt (shown in promo) when imported using a scale of 1 unit = 1 cm (Daz Studio scale). However since it's an OBJ you can resize it to fit whatever / whomever you like. Enjoy.
- ID Card
- prop wardrobe
- http://www.zme.me.uk/ (second row from bottom, rightmost column)
- Navy Lapel Pin
- Oriental Style Fan
- http://avalontree.narod.ru/characters.html (bottom row)
- Leather belt, an untextured .OBJ DAZ scaled, includes 2 surface areas.
- Victorian hat box
- https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/victorian-hat-box/76139 or https://www.sharecg.com/v/85460/