Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books - both props and figures.
- Annotated Advanced Potions Book
- This is a Harry Potter Cosplay item.
- Basic Books
- https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=69572 OR https://www.sharecg.com/v/64922/
- BEACH BOOK
- Open and shut beach books
- OLD TALES for the BEACH BOOK http://kctc.francemi.net/KCTC_Beach_2010/pack_01.htm
- THE BOOK
- http://www.as-art.ch/free-3d-models/ (fifth row, second from right)
- BOOK (Internetmoi)
- book (amit)
- Book / Livre
- DazStudio. A book open and a book close and two textures
- Book for Daz 4
- Book of Darkness
- book turn pages
- Cheap Diary-Temporary Version
- A static prop of a locked diary in cheap pleather and a flowery 70s style.
- Clever Book
- http://fast3d.co.uk/cleverbook/cb.html OR https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=60997
- Furniture Set 4 - Bookcase & Books includes prop books; Daz Studio only
- A Few Books By The Cheapskate...
- A first test of a simple prop for populating all those empty virtual bookshelves. It's in Poser 6 Poser Prop format.There's a PMD version, plus a normal version so DAZ Studio users can use it too. There's a single 2048x2048 JPG texture containing 41 classic titles in paperback - you really should read them ! The prop loads with the bottom left corner of the leftmost book at the origin. All 41 books are standardish-sized thin paperbacks (17.5cm x 10cm x 1cm) There's a morph to separate the books, and another to make them A4 magazine-ish size (29.7cm x 21cm x 1cm). And because having all books the same size is so boring there are two morphs for making them more random-ish. All morphs play happily together, and negative values work to some extent although some books turn inside out, and that's not a pretty sight!
- https://www.sharecg.com/v/92075/ or https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/a-few-books-by-the-cheapskate-/79980
- A Few Books (Hardbacks) For DAZ Studio 4
- Librarian for V4 includes two books
- Livre Magique
- More Of The Cheapskate's Books
- This effectively replaces(but doesn't overwrite) the original 41-book bookrow Poser prop. It's basically that prop but without any of the stack morphs - it's just row of books. It was created in Poser 6. Instead of the arbitrary (and badly chosen) 41 books, there are now separate props for 64-book, 32-book, 16-book, 8-book, 4-book, 2-book, and single book rows. That's7 PP2 files. All the props have a single material zone. But since you may want different material settings to get shiny covers and spines but matte page edges I've also done versions of every prop above with two material zones. That's another 7PP2 files. And I've done a complete set of the 14 PP2 files mentioned above for each of five different base book meshes: - MPB: Minimalist PaperBack - MHB: Minimalist HardBack - MHBC: Minimalist Hardback, Curved spine - HB+J: HardBack with Joint - HBC+J: Hardback, Curved spine,with Joint. So that's 70 PP2 files in total.
- Old Book (C4D format)
- Old Book
- Old Scroll Feather & Candle
- OBJ format, includes a book
- Olde Book
- http://www.mortemvetus.com/freestuff.php?type=1&page=5 (last row, third item)
- Open Book
- Paperback Blockbuster Novel
- Photo Album
- Proof Of Principle - Poser ERC Opening Book
- This is a Poser figure of a very simplistic opening hardback book. It is simply a proof of principle that doing simple maths and trigonometry with 'valueParm' dials is possible, and to some extent, practical. Who's it intended for ? Anybody who's been following the "Freebie: A Few Books By The Cheapskate..." thread on the Smith Micro Poser forum,specifically the idea of having a hardback book whose spine and joints bend in a slightly more realistic manner.
- Real Book
- Row of low-poly books
- Rows of books
- Secret Tale Book
- Six-Bookrows Prop