This is the big list for free cameras for establishing rendering settings. If we ever get enough for a themed page, we'll create one... but for now, please list the links here.
Cameras designed for Poser occasionally have minor compatibility issues with Daz Studio. Please check these before using them with large renders.
- 35 cameras 14 lights for Daz Studio
- A3 Cheek, Chin, & Neck Beta Testing Cameras for Poser
- http://blackraven3d.com/sponsored/tiggersprings/freestuff/poser/a3betacams.html [dead link]
- camera with ringlight
- A set of Daz Studio IRAY camera presets that put fanciful "ringlight" reflections in a figure's eyes
- Non-commercial Use Only
- http://viper2012.s602.xrea.com/x/ (file name: camera with ringlight_V1.zip)
- Camera Sets for Buildings, Interiors, and Scenes
- http://blackraven3d.com/sponsored/tiggersprings/freestuff/poser/scenecams.html [dead link]
- Dawns Portrait Studio - Sampler Pack
- Easy DoF
- Script for Poser
- Focus For Poser
- Replacement for Poser’s camera focus. This was made to make it easier to focus on exactly what you wanted to in Poser as the original Focus could be quite limited. Use the "focus_Distance" in the camera controls to set your focus point. Includes: 1 new camera focus obj Note: Has to be installed in the runtime of the current Poser you are using.
- Little One - Face Cameras
- Mavka Poses includes nine cameras
- Seam Checking Cameras
- http://www.forgottenworlds.co.uk/free-stuff/miscellaneous/ (second from bottom)
- V4 - Euphoric
- V4 Seam Checking Cameras
- https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=37542 or http://www.forgottenworlds.co.uk/free-stuff/miscellaneous/ (bottom of list)