- One-piece clothing - leotards, catsuits, body-stockings, and other one-piece outfits.
- Shirts, Blouses, and Other Tops - Clothing that covers the torso (or at least the breasts), coming down perhaps as far as the waistline.
- Pants and Skirts - Clothing that starts at about the waistline and goes down from there - at the least, covering the "naughty bits".
- Footwear - Shoes, boots, sandals, socks, stockings, and other clothing for feet.
- Underwear - Clothing normally worn under other clothing.
- Outerwear - Clothing normally worn over other clothing.
- Complete Outfits - Outfits made up of more than one item.
- Accessories - Jewelry, wings, belts, hats, and other adornments.
- Resources for Paid Wardrobe - Free Resources (textures, accessories, morphs, refits) for paid wardrobe items.