Genesis 2 Female/Utilities
Jump to navigation Jump to search
NOTE: Tutorials for Genesis 2 Female have their own page.
- Seam Guides
UV Map, Material, and Shader Utilities
- Generation 4 to Genesis 2 Material Converter
- http://d3d.sesseler.de/index.php?software=dazscript&product=gen4g2mat OR https://www.sharecg.com/v/70109/
- Revised 10/2014
- A set of 22 UV presets for Genesis 2 Male and Female characters. Use these presets to quickly change the UV map of your character without affecting the material settings. Included are Basic Male, Basic Female, Gia, Girl 6, Michael 4, 5 and 6, Victoria 4, 5 and 6. Recently added: Hiro 5, Freak 5, David 5, Aiko 5, Stephanie 5, Stephanie 6 and Olympia, Aiko 6, Giselle, Lilith, Gianni, Lee 6. Note that you must have these UV sets installed on your system for the presets to work. So if you don't have V6, then the V6 preset won't do anything and may give an error message. Presets only work on Genesis 2 and will not apply any UV changes to Genesis (1). Presets are located in My Library/Presets/UVSetterGen2 for DAZ Studio and Runtime/Libraries/Pose/UVSetterGen2 in Poser.
Wardrobe Starter Meshes
- Breast Physics (Daz Studio only)
- Inverse Kinematics for DAZ Genesis 1 & 2 in Poser '(Poser only)
- Powerpose Update (Daz Studio only)
- UDIM Conversions for Genesis, Genesis 2
- BelBel for Genesis 2 Female (RTE)
- In order to make sure the person who obtains and uses this package has BelBel and make sure that I'm not get into copyright infringement issues. Therefore, I used the very old way of how artists distributed morphs for Aiko 3, the RTE encoding/decoding.
- Turn Genesis 2 rotations limits off in POSER