Mass Effect Resources
Jump to navigation Jump to search
↑ Back to SF Resources
|This is a list of Cosplay resources.|
The resources listed here are known to be patterned after celebrities, trademarked images, things from works of fiction, or a combination of these groups.
Poser and Daz Free Resources recommends using Cosplay resources only in non-commercial works.
Free resources for Mass Effect renders. Note that these should be used for non-commercial works only, unless you happen to work for BioWare.
Figures and Characters
- Asari Alien Girl 2011
- 3DS, MAX, and OBJ formats
- Asari Head
- Asari headpiece for V4, created by JamesJAB.
- Asari Skin and Head Textures
- Textures for V4 and JamesJAB headpiece to turn V4 into an Asari.
- https://www.sharecg.com/v/51942/ or https://mememo.deviantart.com/art/Asari-skin-and-head-textures-195199113
- HFS Shapes - ME Expansion
- for Genesis
- The Illiate
- Asari for V4
- Miranda Lawson
- for Genesis
- http://freelancecomics.blogspot.com/2013/10/sci-fi-downloads.html[dead link]
- V4 Asari Head Morph
- Standard Systems Alliance Issue (for Basicwear for V4 Unimesh)
- V4 Mass Effect (for Victoria 4.2 Bodysuit; Miranda Lawson's costume)
- Mass Effect 2 (drums) The HammerHead/Firewalker!
- Mass effect 2 Ship Pack Updated version with extra
- Mass effect trilogy: Alliance pack
- Mass Effect Trilogy: Normandy SR-2 Alliances
- mass effect trilogy: rover and krokan vechicles
- Mass Effect trilogy: Vechicle pack 1
- In which case you probably have access to better-quality resources anyway.