Leotards, catsuits, body-stockings, and other one-piece outfits that don't have skirts (if they have skirts, they're dresses). An exception: one-piece swimsuits should be found under "Swimwear."
One-piece clothing items with skirts.
Shirts, Blouses, and Other Tops
Clothing that covers the torso (or at least the breasts), coming down to about the waistline.
Pants and Skirts
Clothing that starts at about the waistline and goes down from there - at the least, covering the "naughty bits".
- L33T Layered Skirt
- L33T Skirt
- Simple 2nd-skin pants for DAZ's Mil 3 people
- Simple 2nd-skin pants for DAZ's Mil 3's (part 2)
Clothing normally worn under other clothing.
Outfits made up of more than one item.
- 2nd Skin Man & woman 3series old fashion
- 2nd Skins Megapack parts 3 and 4
- Second Skins Camo Pack 01
- Second Skins Mega Pack Fractals
Swimsuits and other beach wear.
Clothing for bedtime, with a special someone.
Jewelry, wings, belts, hats, and other adornments. The subgroups are the ones used by Daz Studio; items in more than one subgroup should be listed at the top of the section.
Resources for Paid Wardrobe
Free resources for paid wardrobe items are listed here, sorted by the name of the paid item.
- Contained in L33T X-Mas for The Girl