Themed Page Template
This framework should work for most themed pages which cover a variety of item types. Some parts may need to be edited for certain themes, and some themes may work better with a different organization, as in the case of the Supers subpages, which are mostly costumes and are organized by hero/villain group, then character. There are some suggestions on the otherwise empty copy of the page shown below the code.
==Figures== ==Characters, Morphs and Textures== ==Hair and Hair Textures== ==Wardrobe== ===Textures for Paid Wardrobe Items=== ===Second Skin Textures=== ==Other Textures== ===General Textures/Shaders=== ===Textures for Paid Items=== ==Poses== ==Sets, Scenes, Set Pieces and Environments== ==Ships and Stations== ==Vehicles== ==Props== ===Weapons===
Mixed Content/Multiple Items
Some pages have this section, but we want it to go away once all the freebies have their own pages. Don't start a new page with a "Mixed Content" or "Multiple Items" section - sort the free resources into the correct sections to begin with and save a step, even if that means listing the same link two, three, or more times on the same page.
- Independent figures related to the theme; for example, poseable snowmen on a winter themed page.
Characters, Morphs and Textures
- Full characters, morphs and textures for existing figures, as well as any appendages that can be added to such figures coresponding to a them. Monster horns or Twilek lekku are examples of this.
Hair and Hair Textures
Don't split the list by Conforming Clothing and Dynamic Clothing. We have tags for Poser and Daz dynamics now.
Free Textures for Paid Wardrobe Items
Free textures for free wardrobe items go with the free wardrobe items. If they get put into a separate section, we'll just need to move them later, so please put them in the correct place to begin with.
Second Skin Textures
Yes, they're textures, but they're used as if they're wardrobe. May as well list them with the rest of the wardrobe.
Textures for Free Items
Don't make this section. Free textures for free items go with the free items. If they get put into a separate section, we'll just need to move them later, so please put them in the correct place to begin with.
Textures for Paid Items
Sets, Scenes, Set Pieces and Environments
- Including furniture.
Ships and Stations
- Space ships and stations, for Sci-Fi themed pages. Water ships and shore stations for naval themed pages. And so on.
- Can be subdivided by vehicle type if needed. Don't replace by separate vehicle type headings.
- Additional specific prop types can be added if there are many of them for a theme, such as wands for Harry Potter or crosses for Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- This can be subdivided with more specific types if necessary; i.e. lightsabers, blasters, gunpowder guns, swords, etc.